1. All riders must have a signed waiver complete before they can enter and enjoy the park. Children under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by an adult or guardian.
2. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3. There are height requirements for certain rides. Please see height charts at entry point of rides.
4. Supervision by an adult is required at all times in the Big Bula Lai Lai area (2 - 5 years).
5. Proper swim wear is required, no jeans or clothes with metal zippers or rivets are allowed.
6. Remove loose items before using the rides. (jewellery, eyewear, footwear)
7. This is a smoke free and glass free zone.
8. No outside beverages or food allowed in the park.
9. Children 6 and over are not allowed in the Big Bula Lai Lai Area (2 - 5 years).
10. In an emergency notify the nearest lifeguard.
11. It is our advice that people with neck injuries, back injuries or who are pregnant should not ride.
12. Somersaults, flips, diving and rough play are prohibited.
13. No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling, stopping, or forming chains on slides or jumping onto or over rides.
14. Exit any inflatable ride immediately if it begins to lose air.
15. Riders must wait for staff to signal before starting ride. Slide feet first only, after sliding please exit the pool immediately.
16. Persons under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behaviour will not be permitted to use the rides.
17. Please eat and drink in designated areas.
18. Big Bula cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
19. Children must wear a swim nappy if not toilet trained.
20. Riders must wear socks on dry inflatable rides.
Entrance to the grounds of Big Bula Waterpark confirms acceptance of the above rules, owners and management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.